Fire OG Mylar Bags 3.5 Grams
Fire OG Mylar Bags
Heat Seal, Smell Proof, and Easy to Use Packaging
Material: Plastic (Matte and skin touch)
Capacity：1/8th 3.5 grams
Size: 123 x 100mm
Design: Fire OG
Function: Smell proof, child proof, long-term storage, odor-proof, durable packaging, control moisture loss, maintain potency
Mylar bags are heat sealed, reusable ziplock bags that are simple to use. Extend the shelf life of your product by creating a barrier between your product and the outer environment. They allow your food and/or herb preserves to maintain maximum potency in the best possible condition.
Typically, mylar bags are used for long-term storage of dried, dehydrated foods, and herbs. By eliminating residual oxygen and gas from the outer environment, it helps keep your long term preserves freshly stored. All in all, the long-term effects of heat, light, moisture, and oxygen are reduced or eliminated.
Instructions: Insert your goodies in the bag, heat seal, and store in a cool, dry environment.
- Maintain Potency & Product Freshness: Mylar heat sealed bags are ideal for storing goods that need be kept fresh. They are convenient and easy to use with a ziplock feature. Store products such as herbs, bakery, nut-fruits, candies, cookies, chocolates, tea leaf, seasonings, rice, snacks, coffee beans, tobacco, grain, and jerky.
- Food-Grade Material: Clean, safe, and ready to use bags. Maximize lifespan and quality freshness of your goodies in this bag.
- Premium resealable bags that keeps all moisture, water, air, and gas out while protecting product odors inside
- Made with Durable Material with High Definition Designs
- Design: Fire OG Mylar Bags
- Smell Proof Food Storage Packaging Bag
- Free and Fast Shipping On All Mylar Bag Orders
Fun Fact: Mylar bags have proven to be so effective as a freshness protector, that survivalists use it to store long term food on trips.
All returns must be postmarked within 7 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
You are responsible for paying for any shipping costs for returning your item.